The Good Trends gives the opportunity for local food makers to showcase their product to you - the store owner - on the platform.
How products are shipping
Once an order is placed by you on the platform, each individual maker you have ordered from will prepare and fulfill the order to your store. This brings you 3 distinct benefits:
- Your products ship fresh, directly from the maker, which is the ideal way of working, especially for shorter shelf-life items.
- Unlike ordering from traditional distributors, you are not beholden to high minimum order values - shop on demand, one brand at a time to suit your schedule not the distributor's.
- Throughout Covid-19, we have found that this shipping model is faster, more reliable, and safer than relying on other distributors' complex supply chains.
Makers use a variety of delivery methods depending on the type of products they handle and their geographical proximity to you:
- Shipping providers (UPS, USPS, Fedex) for shelf stable and cross country shipments
- Local delivery providers, delivering direct to your store especially for fresh items with shelf lives below 2 months
Our brand partners agree to fulfil orders within 14 days of your order being placed. Typically, especially for local orders, you can expect the products to reach your store in 3-7 days.
Our client success team monitors all shipments and communicates with the makers on your behalf to ensure as close to 100% fulfillment as possible. On the rare occasion that orders from a maker remain unfulfilled at the end of 14 days, the order is automatically considered declined, you will be notified, and your invoice will be adjusted accordingly.
You will be notified as each maker ships their products to you. You can track your shipments via your Orders Summary, and contact the makers directly if you have any questions or concerns.
We currently only allow for standard ground shipping across our makers.
Special shipping conditions
For items with special temperature requirements (refrigerated, fresh), items will always be shipped in appropriate containers to keep the items fresh. Orders not shipped appropriately will be refunded in full.